Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 standard offset?

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
i've taken off the standard wheel arch glass fibre flares,now my 120 series OEM R17''s x 31'' BFG's fit perfectly.

just wondered what the 80 standard offset was in 1992 on the R15 x 30'' original Brigdestone is?

i like the look of the 80 without the OEM flares and now realise i dont need the R16 25mm offset rims i bought

thinking about 15'' rims with the standard offset,tyres dependant on the time of year...

cheers

I very much doubt 15 inch rims will clear your calipers

What year is the 80?

Some 15s do fit depending on the offset on the larger brakes. Fair bit on mud explaining

Ah my mistake i thought he was wanting to put 80 alloys on the 120 . Are all 80 standard wheels a zero offset ?

For the later models and keeping the bigger brakes you need et -60mm on the rear and et -55 on the front to clear calipers , or wheel spacers to fit 15 inch wheels , unless like some on MUD your willing to grind calipers down .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
mines a 1992 Shayne,look at my signature,the original spare underneath's a Bridgestone Dueller 265/75 on a 15'' steel rim.
I'm gona experiment with rims and tyres 'cause everyone's on 15'' tryes down here,no matter what 4x4 it is.

second hand tyres and 15'' rims change hands fast down here.
never putting flares on my 80 again...

found some 16'' original Patrol GR rims in the village,zero offset,trying one today...

I’m flareless and running steels for a hilux - 16x7, zero offset

I’m flareless and running steels for a hilux - 16x7, zero offset

back in the seventies it was a different kind of flares mate,thankfully there's not many real photos left to embarass the fashion victims,including of course yours truly...

found some 16'' original Patrol GR rims in the village,zero offset,trying one today...

local mechanic's gona send his Patrol GR 16'' rims to be sand blasted and painted and swap for my Bullface 16'' steels,deal done

Back