Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 tyres and alloys

Already messages him earlier mate but no reply as of yet.

Are you just needing two spares?

No I have an OEM spare and 4 jap import rims with motocomp on the centre caps. I would like 4 oem's to match my spare. Did you see the 4 that sold earlier for £190 I think it was. Those are what I am after but I was out so missed them.

Missed them as well warren as been busy today and phone was in the house so didnt get the reminder.

I know you guys know.....but just thought I remind you about the different alloys and wheel nut options - flat/bevelled etc.

Warren, you might want to check that the 4 you buy is the same as your spare (or maybe easier to source 5 of the same in the first place and sell the spare if necessary).

I am the highest bidder, but I only want the tyres. But I bid on them the last time they were listed. Went for over £400 I think. IF I do win them, I will be open to offers for the wheels.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Paul,

I’d be interested in the wheels. I have genuine steels on my GS at the mo that I am looking to sell.

I am out on these as with the spur of the moment purchase of a RR and battery charging system it's going to have to wait a month or so. Happy bidding everyone.

Hi Roy, I will let you know If I win them. Warren, if Roy does not have then (if I win) I will give you a shout before letting them go.

Back