Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 Series rear door ladder

J66P

does anyone know best place to get on as i am stick roof crate on and it isnt easy to access given the height of my truck

thanks in advance

karl wester said:
Could you not get someone to fab you one. Up. ?

Will knock one up myself if i cant find one, will just need to borrow the pipe bender from work

24Seven said:
I have one of these, fitted for a day and then removed it because I did not like it :p

Problem being as soon as you try and climb it, it moves it's almost just for show.

If bolted to the door I'm sure it would be fine though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-LAND-CRUIS ... 039wt_1139

seen that but thought it was a bit on the dear side, like the chrome finish though, you selling yours ? if so let me know how much

J66P said:
24Seven said:
I have one of these, fitted for a day and then removed it because I did not like it :p

Problem being as soon as you try and climb it, it moves it's almost just for show.

If bolted to the door I'm sure it would be fine though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-LAND-CRUIS ... 039wt_1139

seen that but thought it was a bit on the dear side, like the chrome finish though, you selling yours ? if so let me know how much

I agree expensive, I bought mine off someone else on ebay brand new for around half their price.

I still may use mine (bolted on) if I cannot access my new ARB type rack from Freeways which I fitted this week, going to do some testing getting things off and on this week :mrgreen: (Trouble having a ladder on the back it makes a great hand hold for kids to jump aboard)

okey dokey, if you do decide to get rid let me know if you would, cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What about a wheel step as an alternative :)

images

Can be used to access the roof from both sides @ the rear & used to reach across the windscreen when cleaning it or help with reaching into the engine bay when working on the engine & when finished just folds flat & stores in the back :thumbup:

I've often considered buying one for myself & you've rekindled my fire you bad man :D ;)

tell ya what you buy one and then tell me if its any good :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good idea

J66P said:
tell ya what you buy one and then tell me if its any good
I probably shant buy one now as I've decided not to have a roof rack on this truck & don't even own one for it :) So the step would be of no use to me as I just stand on top of the tyres if I want to reach across :thumbup: But @ half the price of a rear mounted ladder & with greater flexibility surely it's a no brainer for anyone with a roof rack :) Should be really easy to make a bespoke one for your truck @ the correct height to fit your tires made nice & heavy duty :think: infact it wouldn't be to much more to have an extra support so you could also use it as a chair :)

Back