Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

95 series overland haul

Grantw17

Country Flag
wales
Looking to overhaul my current setup on my 95 . Looking to add a aluminium roof rack , 4 man rtt and a self supporting awning . Weight is an issue as it’s going to approximately weigh 152kg . Is this going to be viable or should I scrap the idea?
Thanks

You may want to check dead weight and loaded weight. I am guessing you didn't include 4 people in the 152Kg (?)

Wasn't the 95 designed as a 7 seater ? What does a person weigh ? 7 X 90kg = 630 .

Static weight would be fine . I’m just worried about the dynamic weight . The rack would be using gutter rails which I’ve been told is the strongest option ? I’ve seen the dreaded green ovals driving along with rtt , spare wheels , Jerry cans etc .

Just thinking my little rooftent could fit 3 naked girls and me in it and the Skycamp 2 looks twice the size when closed . A quick look says its about 73kg .

Haha I was looking the ikampers but the price tag is a bit steep . I’m looking at the direct 4x4 4 man at the moment , similar style to the ikamper but yet to do my research on the quality

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back