Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

'96 LC Colorado LWB breaking for spares

Gearbox? Even a problematic one would be fine (will give me something to do and keep me out of mischief in the garage)

Still lots left. If anyone's interested in any of the items below please drop me a line
Front Wiper motor
Airbag module
Spare wheel trim
Drivers Front door (bare door)
Drivers rear door complete
Front Driveshafts
Blower motor assy
Rear heater assy complete
Front Heater assy inc matrix
Air con Matrix assy
Steering Column Assy
Heater controls
Rear Door complete
Aircon compressor

Clutch master cylinder assy
Steering Rack
Fuel Tank (Diesel)
Front window regulators (pair)
Fuel tank guard
3rd row rear seat driver side
3rd row rear seat Passengers side
2nd row rear seat

Axle Casing

Rear Halfshaft assemblies

Geninue parts towbar assembly

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Parts now going on fleabay but get in touch if you want anything on the list above

I did have it and haven't sold it but had a bit of a sort out last night an didn't see it. Will have another look tonight and get back to you

Sorry Shane not got them - must have gone out in a sortout

Any other bits I can help you with?

Thanks anyway Jon i don't actually need one but mine could do with some attention and it would be nice to have a spare to muck about with so i can work out how to dismantle them without triggering the explosive charge they hold , as i believe a few people while trying to improve 4runner/surf belts have done ! . I'd probably buy a gear knob if i came across an original one in good condition but again its not really important .

Last edited:
Hi

Can you pm me a price for the aircon compressor if it still has the pulley attached.

Cheers

Pete

Pete,
£50 plus carriage for the AC compressor - it still has the pulley attached. I've offered it elsewhere at the same price so first come first served.

PM me with your email address if you want it and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

Regards
Jon
Hi

Can you pm me a price for the aircon compressor if it still has the pulley attached.

Cheers

Pete

Back