Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

'96 LC Colorado LWB breaking for spares

Jon_Tallis

Country Flag
wales
I've got the following bits available. If interested, PM me with a (sensible) offer. I'm happy to carriage all parts. I have photos of all parts which I can email if you need.

Front Wiper motor
Airbag module
Spare wheel trim
Drivers Front door (bare door)
Drivers rear door complete
Front Driveshafts
Blower motor assy
Rear heater assy complete
Front Heater assy inc matrix
Air con Matrix assy
Steering Column Assy
Heater controls
Rear Door complete
Aircon compressor
Brake servo / master cylinder assy
Clutch master cylinder assy
Steering Rack
Rear Prop shaft
Fuel Tank (Diesel)
Front window regulators (pair)
Fuel tank guard
Nearside tail light lens
Offside tail light lens
3rd row rear seat driver side
3rd row rear seat Passengers side
2nd row rear seat Drivers side

Axle Casing

Rear Halfshaft assemblies

Geninue parts towbar assembly

I have but they're pretty corroded around where the mounting brackets attach - I was going to scrap them. If you're desperate you can have the pair for a tenner plus carriage.

PM me if you're interested

Have you got the rear light thats above the rear door. Also the front window motors, are they very good, like were the windows going up fast. I would imagine not as it was a 96 model.

Have you got the centre console lid and does anyone know if it's the same size as the one on the swb ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Chris , i did read something about 90's being a slightly wider truck but can't remember what it was ? .

Last edited:
Have you got the rear light thats above the rear door. Also the front window motors, are they very good, like were the windows going up fast. I would imagine not as it was a 96 model.

Window motors - no sorry don't have those. Rear light - do you mean the rear interior light? If so I've got that. If you mean the high level brake light it's part of the rear door and I'd like to sell that complete. PM me if interested in anything.

Window motors - no sorry don't have those. Rear light - do you mean the rear interior light? If so I've got that. If you mean the high level brake light it's part of the rear door and I'd like to sell that complete. PM me if interested in anything.

I have just the light if thats what you are after and Jon decides not to split the door.

Wow you must be the 30th person i've asked about a console lid and every single one was broken = you should have held an auction !

Wow you must be the 30th person i've asked about a console lid and every single one was broken = you should have held an auction !
I paid just £23 for my one from the main stealer :icon-biggrin:

A long shot here - my Tank ('99 LWB 95) has just been in for its MOT and they had to bodge together a drivers side rear bumper light for it to pass but it needs replacing - any chance you have one of those?

Thanks

Adrian

I paid just £23 for my one from the main stealer :icon-biggrin:

Thanks for that sea70 i never bothered phoning them because i read somewhere a fella paid that just for the cupholder lid in the centre of console lid so i figured they'd want about 60 quid , It's not that broken !

I will get it ordered and start working out how to fix it BEFORE it breaks . Fill the underside with body filler maybe ?

A long shot here - my Tank ('99 LWB 95) has just been in for its MOT and they had to bodge together a drivers side rear bumper light for it to pass but it needs replacing - any chance you have one of those?

Thanks

Adrian
Adrian - sorry they were knackered so I've binned them.
Anything else of interest?

Just my luck :(

Will have a think thanks - are the bump stops in OK condition as mine are well and truly knackered?

Back