Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A few questions about my new Cruiser!

i have a prins system and i don't need flashlube on my 05 100 series?

another vote for tinley tech by the way , top company.

Why is it that Prins system doesn't need flashlube? I thought all LPG systems needed a valve saver oil.

i have a prins system and i don't need flashlube on my 05 100 series?

Are you saying you do not need valve lubrication for the V8 100 series or does the Prins system come with it's own lubrication system?

Most modern engines do not need flash lube. Its more important on older engines that have issues with valve seat recession, particularly those that run leaded fuel. Most modern engines will start on petrol, then switch to gas. That's enough lubrication under normal circumstances.

Most modern engines do not need flash lube. Its more important on older engines that have issues with valve seat recession, particularly those that run leaded fuel. Most modern engines will start on petrol, then switch to gas. That's enough lubrication under normal circumstances.

Really! That's news to both Billy at Hilton LPG (Wolverhampton) and Neil at Medway LPG. Between the two they retrofit most of the Prinns LPG conversion in the UK and OG both would flat out disagree with you. Now the last time I talked to Billy about this issue, he was doing some serious research as the Prinns flash lube system had failed once too often for his liking and he was on the lookout for a viable alternative. Anyway, irrespective of where the truth lies, given the low cost, it would be foolish in the extreme NOT to fit some kind of flash lube system to a Prinns conversion and BTW here is another vote for the dudes at Tinley Tech......

Back