Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A heads up for everyone

Leslie

Country Flag
england
A note off another forum I read on,
Heads up

Just a heads up on here for you guys, maisey4quads is the user name for a guy on ebay who deals in second hand toyota spares, keep well away, i paid for a spare part, he sent the wrong one, he doesnt return your calls/emails so im stuck with a part i cant even sell on because i dont know what it came off so i thought i would warn others before he takes other peoples hard earned cash off them. so spread the word. this has been going on for weeks !!!!!!!

ATB

Please move if this is not the corect forum.

I can agree to this statement. The chap who i have just bought my MK4 Hilux off is having some right problems after Maisey4Quads ripped him off for an MK4 Hilux pickup engine he bought. M4Q charged the chap really good money for the engine and was told it would include the turbo, started alternator etc. It turns out that when it arrived the engine had been gas axed from the chassis and the gearbox. To add insult to injury the alternator was missing, the starter had been chopped in two by the gas axe fiend and half the turbo was missing.

M4Q also charged the chap £100 for a flywheel for a 3.0TD surf and when it turned up it was from a 2.4TD and tried to say that he had asked for a 2.4TD surf. The chap already had 2 x 2.4TD flywheels on the shelp so why would he need another and for £100 too?!?!?! :o

Steer clear is the best policy IMO :thumbdown:

Has anyone reported him to eBay? They do take action you know :) You should also be covered by PayPal insurance if things go wrong by up to £500 I think :think:

Back