Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A little thanks for the donations :)

Is it poss to have the "Reply to Thread" button available when not logged in as well? Used to be there. Now, if not logged in and you see that you want to reply to a post at the bottom of a thread, you have to first scroll to the top and log in, then scroll down again to post (when you are at the right thread).

Another thing is the automatic log-out time - it seems to be very short - I dont have time to type a new post before I'm logged out, so if I don't tick "Log in automatically" (or whatever it is) then I'm always logged out when it's time to press the "Post Reply" button. (unless the posting is very quick/short like this one)

I'll check the first question - not sure TBH

The second one is causing a few people grief. I'll extend that now to an hour.
edit:
It's now an hour before it will assume you have gone away.

Hi Crispin,

Sorry, but here is another "is it possible / can we" sort of question.

The Quick reply box at the bottom, is very narrow, in a "top to bottom" aspect, and I feel it restricts the flow of what I am trying to write.
I try to look back, and read through what I have written, but as the reply is just 6 lines "top to bottom" any chance for a few more lines, before I need to reply via the "Go Advanced"

Gra.

Attachments

• quick reply.jpg
    quick reply.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 123
It is really meant as a quick reply. If you click on the "go advanced" button then you get the full one including any text you have written.
Not sure if i can change it in settings.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

:eusa-dance: My mug has just arrived, thanks Crispin, and thanks also to Simon for donating.:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's cool. having sent them 2nd class I thought it would have been closer towards mid/end-of week?

Hope they don't leak. (That would be Nissas mugs?)

Mine landed this morning - thanks Chris & Simon :D

Now to get a 'cruiser etched on it...

Thanks again for the mug Simon and Crispin:happy-wavemulticol:

Got it. Ta very much Crispin & Simon.

All I need now is to pick up my Cruiser (hopefully this week) and I'm all set:cool:

Cheers for the Mug i finally picked it up from the post office today so i will be trying it out first thing in the morning:icon-biggrin:

Joe

Back