Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A proper rare 80

Bruiser

Country Flag
scotland
An R reg 24v auto with 120k on the clock which may even be in kilomehttp://auctionview1.british-car-auctions.co.uk/Lot/TOYOTA/LC%20AMAZON/TD%20VX%2098/R418BLDtres.
Not sure if that link will work as you need to sign up to website to view lists
That's British car auctions by the way ,if anyone wants a look.

Last edited:
Need to be signed in for that link to work.

Can't see the front/rear diff lock switch, highly likely that it does not have lockers.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
this says active vaction on it these are meant to be pretty rare only seen them in Japan ( i know its a import) might have lockers but doesnt look like it from the picture.
looks nice though.
stu

I'm pretty sure Joinerman's 80 had "Active Vacation" on it too.

Traction control and sports seats. Yep, that's rare alright, like unicorns.

I do like it though and do intend to get a 24v auto. Lack of lockers is a shame otherwise I'd be on to Wonga for one of their low interest specials.

just because it is "R" reg does not make it a 98 truck. I would guess it's not as most 24V imports are 96's. It looks a tidy truck and could well be. It's pretty pricey but it could well be a good place to start to make a UK spec version from if thats anyones thing. I'm not a fan of the suede type seat materiel as it feels damp when its cold so I have covers on mine but am considering changing them to leather.
That said the 24V auto is my favourite version of the 80, diff locks or no diff locks.

Andy

Back