iconic

Country Flag
uk
After a 90 and two 120's it is time for a 150
I looked at two today. Same money.
pre facelift 2013 with 30,000miles
post facelift 2014 with 50,000 miles
Which should I go for?
A little concerned about the headlight post. I live in The New Forest. Animals on the road all the time but too much traffic to use main beam.

IMHO - the difference between 30k and 50k miles on a 6-7 year old car is negligible. Personally I would always prioritise condition and history, over the mileage; I'd rather buy a 200k mile, 1 owner/enthusiast owned car than one that has had a handful of owners and patchy history but with a quarter of that mileage.

In your case, I would opt for the newer post-facelift model (though you haven't provided much other info). :think:

It might aid your decision to make a list of pros and cons for both options and see if that helps whittle down the choice. Good luck :thumbup:

P.S. As Shayne has already said, if you still can't make a decision, just buy the Black one! :icon-wink:

Face lift model would be my pick if the service history is good. Had the revised pistons and injectors after 2013 I believe

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
IMHO - the difference between 30k and 50k miles on a 6-7 year old car is negligible.
I agree the difference between these two in terms of age and mileage is negligible, go with the one with the best history and condition.

Good luck!

Back