Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Air conditioning

2toyotas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Hi everyone, my 120 air conditioning has more leaks in it then a tea strainer, im after new parts or used in good condition, does anyone have the drawings of the system as well

Need new pipes from front to back for the rear A/C

Pump is good, just new seals

Need a condenser
And seals for the pipe work in the engine bay

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks

There are AC companies that will make up replacement flexible pipes rather than have a kidney removed by Toyota.

Well given that you and I don't live anywhere remotely near each other, I think that might be difficult to say. You'll have to do a local search

Gives me an excuse to visit my family in Chesterfield and Sheffield, no i haven't to be honest, just thought it was a genuine part only

Ahh haaa! Well there's this place up Chatsworth Road. I need to look up the details but they've done my cruiser a few times. Let me see if I have some detail They're a father and son team. Very experienced, but very small and busy. Not always easy to get them, but they do rubber hoses and all sorts of repairs.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Awesome, i need mine doing, getting it ready for touring with the family next year when we're set free again

Thank you so much, ill get in touch with them

There are AC companies that will make up replacement flexible pipes rather than have a kidney removed by Toyota.
Is this really a good and trouble free option? I am about to replace the rear pipes because they are corroded, took it to toyota for a check, they said £800 labour + parts + vat around £1100. Took it to an ac engineer, he didn't know where the rear pipe leads to, he suggested blocking the pipe at the last joint, I don't know about mechanics so much, I'm a new owner too, I took the car back, and asked a garage to see I'd they can get the pipe, awaiting now... he said he doesn't know how long it will take him to extract the old one and fit the new one, refusing to commit to a quote so far! Your idea never occurred to me, will it be easy to run it safely away from being damaged by other parts?

Back