Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AJ4wd outfitters

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
I'd just like to say what a helpful guy Andrew Leech at AJ4wd outfitters is. Bought the standard 80 roof rack from them, very happy with it until I got my roof tent. Unfortunately due to the size being exactly the same as the rack it ment that the clips for doing up the tent were on the slats meaning i couldn't do up/undo the fastenings. I needed a longer rack. (yes i could have chocked it up but whats the point of having a rack then?) On speaking to him he searched and found me some longer side rails, ( not shown as an option on any web site) 10, 20 or 30cm longer. I opted for the 20cm option and all is good:thumbup:

www.aj4wdoutfitters.co.uk

I second that recommendation.. he was very helpful when I bought my rack and with occasional random questions including advice on stuff on ebay! Top bloke, great service and always good prices.

I can also say that Andrew is a top man and has given me very good services.
In fact, he just got me a replacement expedition rail as the one I bought last year started flaking off some of the powder coating. All he asked for was a few photos as proof and next I heard was him asking me if I received the new parts.

I've just asked him for a few extra bits to bolt onto the rack, someone like this deserves returning and recommending too.

Back