Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

an Early summer meeting 2016

I know you'll all miss me but I can't make this week-end chaps.
sad-023.gif

were you able to close on this ?

I am still waiting to see what happens with work. I have a 800Te mobile crane that I have arriving on site on Wednesday and should be gone on Friday. But just need to make sure that everything goes to plan.

Should know better on Wednesday afternoon. Is that too late???

If I can come it will be 1 truck and 1 adult. Don't mind a leisurely drive... But not keen on mud plugging.

I am still waiting to see what happens with work. I have a 800Te mobile crane that I have arriving on site on Wednesday and should be gone on Friday. But just need to make sure that everything goes to plan.

If I can come it will be 1 truck and 1 adult. Don't mind a leisurely drive... But not keen on mud plugging.
You should be fine. I can keep adding to the booking just can't remove. Well i can remove but we won't get any refunds.

Got my brakes done!! [emoji4] so planning on coming over either Saturday or Sunday. This might just be to arrive early morning just for the day as I'm a bit disorganised at the moment and not set up for camping.
Does anybody know if there's a cafe on site that does a good cooked breakfast?

If not Rich i might convince Helen to rustle up a bacon butty or something for you in her wendy house .

If not Rich i might convince Helen to rustle up a bacon butty or something for you in her wendy house .

That sounds most agreeable and kind of you (and Helen) Shayne. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji106]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very kind me ......... as long as Helen's doing the cooking :lol:

They say it's the thought that counts Shayne…:lol: [emoji4]

Will Lynn be with you i'm sure Helen would like to see her again ?

Close. Other side of the main road shayne.
image.png

Thanks guys i deleted the question before anyone answered , i hadn't noticed the google map link :doh:

Guy's.
Just a thought (which might be handy). Travelling to this area at the best of times, especially weekends, please ignore your sat nav estimated times of arrival both to and from. It gets very busy round the new forest and you could be stuck in traffic for quite some time. Other 'locals' going will probably already know this but I thought I'd mention it.
If I had a vehicle worthy, I would probably be joining you all.
Hope it all goes well and I hope to make it to at least one of the meet up's one day.
Have a good one :thumbup:

Dyladams

You will be fine not really a mud plugging weekend. Lots of dirt roads and often a choice of what you do. I will not be going offpeste so don't worry.

Stu

At least we don't have to drive through the middle of Newbury anymore

Is this a sort of fixed price regardless of when you arrive / leave? Only it just so happens that I might have to make a last minute visit to one of our locations which just happens to be in the route. Thing is I wouldn't want to do that in my own time, so it could have to be on Friday. Shame isn't it.

Been struggling with a "man flu" for the last two weeks (and so have the girls) so I unfortunately won't be camping the whole weekend as I can't bear the fact of not having a campfire to warm me up and my bed is only 30 min away. So day trips for me.. which opens up a space on the list if anyone needs it, but I won't let you hang with the bill GoK if it dosen't get taken mate.

Back