Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

another. where are they all coming from?

Well it looks very nice. But if you lot think I am going to go and have look at it for you - THINK AGAIN!

I'm not looking. Lah lah lah lah .....:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

No its fine:icon-biggrin:.I'm not a buyer just somebody with nothing better to do than trawl eBay and Gumtree all day:violin:

Man that's proper old-school cool.
I need to get out more (he shouted at his crutches grrrr)

Looks tidy ish, abs light on and is it me or does areas of paintwork look a bit dull?!

Looks tidy ish, abs light on and is it me or does areas of paintwork look a bit dull?!

ABS light will go out when the handbrake is released. The wheels have had a can of silver spray over them as you can see the overspray all over the tyres:lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Never noticed mine stay on with the handbrake but don't use the handbrake lol!

Is this a known truck - has anyone viewed it..... :think:

Been tarted up in my opinion ( for what it's worth ) bumper corners & all the wheel arch extensions have been flashed over with a rattle can, ditto on the wheels, steering wheels well worn & pics have been taken in the rain, an old trick, wouldn't waste my time

ABS light will go out when the handbrake is released. The wheels have had a can of silver spray over them as you can see the overspray all over the tyres:lol:

The ABS light has nothing to do with the handbrake. It should be out with the engine running unless it's in low box which it clearly isn't as the CDL light is out. Agree on the paintwork, poor mismatch on the front bumper. One of the headlight washer jets is also missing.

Last edited:
Been tarted up in my opinion ( for what it's worth ) bumper corners & all the wheel arch extensions have been flashed over with a rattle can, ditto on the wheels, steering wheels well worn & pics have been taken in the rain, an old trick, wouldn't waste my time

Shame :(

Back