Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

any body live near spalding?

L

LandCruiser1978

I want to buy a front valance for my cruiser from ebay but the seller says they can not post ..

So does any one live near spalding who could possibly pick this part up then pack it up and post it to me . It would need well packing so it doesnt bend
obviously there would be some beer tokens for the person who can help .

If nobody steps forward in the next week I will be going to Horncastle within the next week or so. I could collect and deliver to you a few days later if thats any use?

That'l ding dang do for me :D

When are you in the area?
Just so i can contact you before hand

Re: any body live near spalding? Parts delivery/collection.

bump

Plans have changed somewhat now but I should still be going down to the Horncastle area in the next few weeks. I was supposed to be picking up a 4-Runner in Bournemouth but after taking a close look at the pictures and asking some questions I think the guy is trying to pull my pants down so I'm going to give it a miss. I have family and friends down in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire that I need to go and visit as I never got chance over the festive season.

PM me your number and I will keep you posted on when. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got it mate...I will send you a text later :thumbup:

I should be down there next Thursday or Friday if thats any good to you? :thumbup:

Thank you so much Bill :thumbup: :thumbup:

It was a real pleasure to meet you and your lovely daughter

If you ever need a favour that i can help with don't hesitate to contact me .!
Or if your ever near to mine feel free to call in for a coffee :D

Thanks mate. It was good to put a face to a name and meet your great family too. :thumbup:

Back