Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any one near Blackpool

For 6k I would throw this one into the mix, Higgy.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201810281905299

View attachment 151359

Not sure I agree about it being ‘Africa ready’ but it looks like it’s potentially a solid, original 100 that’s been sorted in all the right places. I can’t see its location for some reason. Probably this side of Watford Gap.
This has been in my watch list for a while.. its had some work but im not sure about Africa ready. Don't really want to go to Africa..... I think its Keighley Yorkshire..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-TOY...=item3faf102a71:g:up4AAOSwmZJbmcYb:rk:10:pf:0 Iv emailed this Chap and asked him to disclose REG No so I can do some checks .Its been up for sale for so long (I think you know this place Jacob) Doubt he will give up the REG.. He phoned me about 3 weeks ago when I made enquiries .. and told me to go to the Bank and get the money.. and he would deliver it NOW... Told him ' Hold yer horses Sunshine'...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-TOY...=item3faf102a71:g:up4AAOSwmZJbmcYb:rk:10:pf:0 Iv emailed this Chap and asked him to disclose REG No so I can do some checks .Its been up for sale for so long (I think you know this place Jacob) Doubt he will give up the REG.. He phoned me about 3 weeks ago when I made enquiries .. and told me to go to the Bank and get the money.. and he would deliver it NOW... Told him ' Hold yer horses Sunshine'...

Hmm. Looks a bit unremarkable to me. I’ll stop by in the week if I get anything going down the A1. Always wanted an excuse to have a look in their yard.

Otherwise I think it sounds like you should do a tour of Yorkshire in the Polo once you’ve sold the 120? All the action seems to be up here.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How would this ute go down at the Marina?

172B14C3-B459-47C9-A976-6A706FBF4D73.jpeg

https://m.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1031811

I'd say buy a petrol as generally get lower miles, better condition for less money. Just looked and they've gone up in price too! Still lower miles though.

Hmm. Looks a bit unremarkable to me. I’ll stop by in the week if I get anything going down the A1. Always wanted an excuse to have a look in their yard.

Otherwise I think it sounds like you should do a tour of Yorkshire in the Polo once you’ve sold the 120? All the action seems to be up here.
They just got back to me with the REG No....I havnt looked yet.Iv never known anybody so desperate to sell a Truck.. They got so excited that id shown an interest.... have a peek.. W895 RTC.... at MOT history

You'd soon get fed up of the single cab and the empty pickup ride.
Very true .. Iv had single cab pickups.. I did get fed up of having. no where to put tools. . And the Ride.. They don't have a very good tow/weight capacity..

I'd say buy a petrol as generally get lower miles, better condition for less money. Just looked and they've gone up in price too! Still lower miles though.
Agree, There are some very good condition petrol cruisers out there. But I cant justify the fuel costs as a work horse, Pulling a trailer about etc. If it was just a Sunday driver I would have one no hesitation...

MOT history never mentions rust.. Its on springs too Not active ride.. He says he will take the 120 as PX/swap etc.. It might be worth a trip to Sandy.. Then il have something to fetch the 80 from Worksop in...

Believe it or not that's close to me only 120 miles. Everything is oop north. It stacks up but sounds like hes owning up to its rust problems.. Good low miles tho
I went to within sight of Wales for mine, luckily it's a good'un but there is a risk if you go a long way you're more likely to buy it after all the effort, as walking away to think for a few days adds hassle...................

Combined VAJ-CUM.. if you cross a Land Cruiser with a Range Rover..:lol:

lets hope neither were rust buckets

They just got back to me with the REG No....I havnt looked yet.Iv never known anybody so desperate to sell a Truck.. They got so excited that id shown an interest.... have a peek.. W895 RTC.... at MOT history

I was thinking about you the other day, Higgy. Pulled in to stretch my legs and to see what ten grand gets you in Sandy these days. Not much, it turned out. I was immediately rumbled by the salesman so I didn’t get any pics but these two ‘classics’ are still there along with a 300k 100 held together by gaffer tape.

7F18D8E0-3093-4982-B611-E64DE488C8AF.jpeg

Back