Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone for a drive out.....

Hi Andy if I was you id call them and discuss the chassis as they are quite fond of salt on the roads up that way!! I have seen a few from up there and they aint pretty underneath!!

That's even a 9 hour round trip for me in Aberdeenshire !
sorry too far

Hi, I'll do it. I live in Coventry, I go, a have good look, test drive, take pictures and ask questions. wants the pay? and when?

Sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick there, the point of the post was the distance it was away from everywhere.
If I'd said I was interested thats another matter.

He also said does anyone "fancy taking a look" not "I'll pay someone to go look"

Anyone taking the time to look at the Ad and see the location would realise this was a wind up. I guess you didn't read all the ad, or know where Thurso is.

But you did ask for somebody to look at it for you. READ YOUR OWN POST.

Wind your neck back in buddy, you come on the forum, post a couple of posts and start on people with an attitude, I take being replied to in capitals as being spoken to with disrespect.

Reactions: Sag
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi, I'll do it. I live in Coventry, I go, a have good look, test drive, take pictures and ask questions. wants the pay? and when?

I take it "wants" should be "whats"? LEARN TO SPELL/TYPE

There's something familiar about the careless spelling mistake which we have seen before.
Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong but being in Coventry is the cryptic clue to who you really are.
Nice one.

Andy

I've been there. Takes forever to get there, with the twisty roads and such. Also, I've seen Cruisers up there and they've been excellent underneath because the diligent people who buy expensive vehicles up there actually look after them by washing them frequently underneath during the salt seasons.

altho... not ever vehicle gets that same love and attention. Transits rust away to nothing... seen a 62 plate covered in rust.

Back