Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone from Scotland? Get in here!

BenjaminCA

Country Flag
united_states
92A9EBFB-7B71-4B0B-86C4-2713493CDB5D.jpeg

Come and visit. Plenty of castles, whisky, haggis, etc. There's even a few of us with old FJ's
Work on my Land Cruiser??? :angry-screaming:

Screenshot_2019-08-03-07-33-54-873.jpeg
You might want to join this page on FB, as not everyone is on this forum.

Just too many ways to worship Land Cruisers these days :icon-biggrin:

Come and visit. Plenty of castles, whisky, haggis, etc. There's even a few of us with old FJ's
Work on my Land Cruiser??? :angry-screaming:

I can be very helpful... lifting things? Maybe just hold a flashlight? I asked to join that FB group, it’d be swell to meet some Scotland Landcruiser legends.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you can get down a bit lower to the Midlands, we'll all be at the Overland show at the end of September. Plenty of us go so there'll be a nice collection of Cruisers.

If you can get down a bit lower to the Midlands, we'll all be at the Overland show at the end of September. Plenty of us go so there'll be a nice collection of Cruisers.

Where abouts? You have a link for the show?

Well this is the direct link to the show, but if you look on the forum section called Club Function Room there's a link to the discussion and who's going. You can come as a day visitor and pay on the day if you do make it. Or come and camp. The show is questionable, but the company is always good.

https://adventure-overland-show.com/

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/com...nture-overland-show-28th-29th-sept-19.152650/

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll see what I can do to get to this show. Honestly, was just hoping to see some garage builds, and local stuff like that. The overland show sounds pretty killer.

I might be north of the border in Sept, but then you’ll have seen plenty of FJ builds already

Looks like we’ve got the trip pretty well planned. Anyone else over there in Scotland, we’ll see you next time!

When are you coming to Romania Ben?

Love your utoob vids BTW, you make a great double act you two, or 3 if we count the gorgeous 40 :lol:

:thumbup:

Back