Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone got a spare fusible link?

Lorin

Off on a 6 month trip in a few weeks and want to carry a spare fusible link.

Thought I’d see if anyone had one spare…?

Can you not modify with a suitable fuse and holder in time of emergency

I have a spare 105 series fuseable link (1HZ) if that's any good - not sure if they are the same. Unfortunately I'm currently in Mexico and don't fly home until 14th April.

When do you leave?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have a spare 105 series fuseable link (1HZ) if that's any good - not sure if they are the same. Unfortunately I'm currently in Mexico and don't fly home until 14th April.

When do you leave?

Just checked and they’re different part numbers. I also leave on 2nd April. Thanks for the offer

You're right, not quite $10 but still only £32.07 + vat, delivery 21st March if ordered today. FRF Motors Haverfordwest.

You're right, not quite $10 but still only £32.07 + vat, delivery 21st March if ordered today. FRF Motors Haverfordwest.

I’d already got a quote from my local dealer before posting. It is not critical enough to warrant such an extortionate price.

This thread was simply to ask if anyone had one spare as I don’t have enough time to risk shipping from Amayama or Partsouq.

Last edited:
Well they're £24 shipped from Japan so only a tenner more for quick availability ‍

Back