Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ARB front bumper indicator and drive lights

warrenpfo

I have no need for my 6 month old front indicator and driving light combo housing on my ARB bumper.

They are in perfect working order and i believe cost a fortune if bought from ARB

I will post pictures later but yours for £35 inc postage

Warren I'm interested depending on size. Please drop me a pm with your cell number so we can have a quick chat

Cheers

If Gary isn't I probably am. If I had any idea what they were, Warren. So second dibs please. I have bought and ARB 80 series bumper. Not knowing much about anything - I presume that it has some cut outs in the bumper where these go in? So if you don't have these, what DOES go in? The winkies on an 80 are in the front apron, not the bumper so I am guessing that these would be repeaters? And you'd need to splice them in.

Chris

They all yours Chris if you still want them.

Shall I pop them in the post to the same address?

My ARB front bumper sits 10mm below the stock indicators, so yes they're repeaters.

The cut outs in mine don't look big enough for a side-light and indicator, mine only has indicators. Warren's bumper must be a later/different model from mine.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well on that basis yes please Warren. So is there some sort of blanking plate in there then? I don't get my bumper 'til Friday so I dunno what they look like in the flesh. Can we just establish that they will fit an 80 bumper?

This is what I have ordered - http://www.tbruk.com/arb-winch-bumper-2078-p.asp

So maybe hang on til I get my hands on it on Friday and we can measure up? The side lights and winkies on an 80 are separate so the plug will need a re model but only if that unit will go in the bumper of course. That is an old catalogue picture so things may have moved on. Hey Marius - you around? What's the front of your ARB look like?

Chris

Warren, I am sorry to say that these clearly don't fit in the 80 bumper. I picked mine up today and the slot is only suitable for the very small indicator repeaters that come with the bumper. Not sure how the 100 bumper is so different, but it does seem to be.

Genuinely sorry about that.

Chris

Back