Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Arbil 4x4 - great support

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
Just to let you guys who may be about to deal with Arbil 4x4 know - I've been receiving excellent support from Steve Smith, the Sales Manager.

A while back I order some fog-lights for the ARB Sahara Bar for the 120 for both Crispin and myself, which I received from a Scottish ARB supplier. They made it clear that the lights are a non-returnable item, so I double checked all part numbers - all seemed fine.

Over Easter I tried to install mine, only to find that the surround housing in the bumper doesn't match up with any installation instructions. Weirdly, Crispins did! So, I can only assume I have an older bumper with a different design.

Contacted ARB directly on their web site - the next working day I receive a mail from Steve Smith from Arbil stating he'd be looking after the issue for me, and since then have had at least 2 updates a day from him.

Sterling service so far, considering I don't think they were responsible for importing the lights in the first place :thumbup:

I can also say I have only received great service from Gareth Williams one of the chaps on the Technical sales team. They have been great with my bumpers and ordering bits and pieces as well as sending me information only they have access to from the ARB site.

:thumbup:

Lucinda has always been very helpful too.

Chris

If anyone is re-upholstering this may be of interest, I bought two pieces of foam rubber for my archery bow case recently and found this company http://www.efoam.co.uk/foamshapes.php?c ... tAodQiICpg they were extremely helpful, they originally one sent one piece the wrong size but replaced both pieces with no question. They do a range of density at very reasonable prices and free P&P :thumbup:

Hey Chas, just how random is that? :lol:

You been drinking that home-brew again? Great link, but what's it got to do with Arbil?

Chris.

Chris said:
Hey Chas, just how random is that? :lol: You been drinking that home-brew again? Great link, but what's it got to do with Arbil?Chris.
:doh: It was meant for 'Reccomend a seller' I got the wrong thread :oops:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back