Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Are Land cruiser owners Left or Right brained in UK

Raj

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
If you're mostly analytical and methodical in your thinking, you're said to be left-brained. If you tend to be more creative or artistic, you're thought to be right-brained.
In other words let’s say left is logical right is emotional

This is non technical just pure discussion n chill
I am right to buy Red LC

Although I can’t drive I still look at Red LC200 n just sit in it though it’s less reliable n comfortable than rear seat of Lexus RX 400J premium

Attachments

• 023AAC1B-F21A-4750-8EDE-7A2CEE955E5B.jpeg
    023AAC1B-F21A-4750-8EDE-7A2CEE955E5B.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 21
Please type your answer as left or right then explain below. I ll see how answers are around the world

75% Right and 25% Left according to this Right Brain – Left Brain Test | MentalUP - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] .

The question peaked my curiosity because apparently i was left handed until i dipped my hand in boiling water as a toddler and became right handed as a result .

"But this does not justify the pop psychology concept of “left-brained” or “right-brained.” The two hemispheres are different, yet brain imaging technologies like functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) suggest that, on average, we use both sides of our brain equally. We are all “brain-ambidextrous.”

Last edited:
I write Right handed but, golf/cricket anything using two hands im Left handed, If that makes sense..... My Brain wasn't found on the Last scan i had... So not sure!

My brain scan got 3 memorable comments from 3 different doctors , "how did you survive without medical treatment" , "how can you still hear" , "your head likely holds the secret we can't find to curing migraines" , so i'm guessing they found whats left of it :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Using that test you linked to Shayne I scored 50/50... So easily confused

I write Right handed but, golf/cricket anything using two hands im Left handed, If that makes sense..... My Brain wasn't found on the Last scan i had... So not sure!
they were looking in the wrong place higgy...

62.5% right brained. no idea whether this might be good or bad.

Got a fifty fifty score so what's that mean
Its half one am and tired

Back