Auto Box Filter gasket

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
It's Saturday afternoon, my local dealer is closed and unless someone can give me some good news I aint going to sleep tonight :?

Can someone confirm that the gasket that goes between the autobox screen filter and the valve body is obtainable from Toyota.... mine came off in about 6 pieces :(

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
Jon, I have just noticed from your photo here that your filter screen seems different to mine... I guess it is because I have the earlier box?

pic001.jpg

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
Jon Wildsmith said:
I forgot you have the older box, that is listed - 35339-36010
Thanks Jon
thumb2.gif
I have spent half the evening searching for gasket paper and hole punches as a last resort
doh.gif

Are you using a web site to look that part number up...... it would be handy to know
augie.gif

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
I am in england
Feb 24, 2010
Stourbridge, West Midlands, England
Garage
You can't get just the landcruiser data but you don't have to get the japan or USA disks if you don't want to cover those markets. It can be a fiddle to set up and use but it's very handy to have and is what the dealers use when you ask for a part for your VIN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks