Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Autumn Pub Meet 5 - 8 Nov

I will miss this time. Now m in Cornwall. Next weekend as well family seem to have planned something.

Regretfully will also not going to make this. See you at the next one.

pls count me in. I tried to add my name at the end but it’s striking off. I will come alone Friday late or Saturday morning and leave Sunday morning. I ll get some wood to burn.

1) Trev
2) Jacob, Emma & Raf
3) Andy and Maria.
4) David
5) Chris
6) Jon

7) Tonytoyota
8) Reinhard
6) Raj

1) Trev
2) Jacob, Emma & Raf
3) Andy and Maria.
4) David
5) Chris
6) Jon

7) Tonytoyota
8) Reinhard
6) Raj

Looks like I'm out as they won't let me drive for 2 more weeks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Weather not looking too bad so spin down on Saturday might still be on the cards. Spot of lunch in the pub perhaps.

i ll be there late by around 9 tonight. is it the same parking place behind the pub we met last time

No Raj, they've moved the Stratton arms abut 45 miles west toward Norwich. :doh::laughing-rolling:

Yes the exact same field at the exact same pub where it's been since it was built in the 18th century. Hopefully we'll be joining you for second breakfast on Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: Raj
I'll be popping down to the pub later but not bringing truck down until the morning.

Left now from Woodley

Just realised if I didn't show my face there'd be no evidence this took place, fleeting visit with Rosy!
20211106_155327.jpg20211106_155337.jpg20211106_155343.jpg20211106_155401.jpg20211106_155408.jpg20211106_155417.jpg20211106_155434.jpg20211106_155454.jpg20211106_160009.jpg

Good to see the photos Nick. I only heard about this earlier in the week and have the van apart getting the water ready for winter otherwise I’d have brought Lynn along.
I’ll try and do better next time. :lol:
Have a good one all.

Steve, I hope Patrick’s ok. Might have been abducted by seagulls, or those aliens you mentioned!

Thanks to Trevor another great wet and chat around fire. Thanks to all who turned the event into a beautiful memory(amazed by the energy of Chris n co, Andy, and Nick n Rosy who drove hrs to say hello) Now was wondering if this is going to be my next addiction?? :)

Last edited:
Sorry not to be camping with you this year guys. Good to drop in though. Well drop in, ha ha more like fall over as most of you will have witnessed. No harm done.

Landcruiser for the rescue tasks at pub meet. Video not uploading directly so added to YouTube n pasted link here

No surprise that I didn't make it down there on both wheels; looks like it got a good ploughing.

Back