Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Aye aye from highlands scotland

Petemack

Country Flag
uk
Hi my name is Peter it's taken me to long to get on forum but better late than never.
Big Landcruiser fan having 3 and a half land cruisers on farm starting from a 40 my 80 a 100 v8 Lpg and a 200v8 the 40 is in garage awaiting a new v8 chevy short engine hence that's the half Landcruiser.
My truck is a 94 80 12v running iron man 4" lift with 35/12.50r15 cooper muddies great for towing and bouncing round fields and hills.
Look forward to posting and being part of the best Landcruiser forum in the world.

Welcome from a chilly and snowy (a tiny little bit) France :)

Welcome. We'll soon be able to do our own Scottish 'Lincomb' at this rate!! Whereabouts in the highlands?? Planning a little trundle up that way from Edinburgh over Christmas :)

Welcome (again) Peter! The forum is a friendly place and we're pleased to have you on board. As many stories as you can and of course photos.

Cant go wrong.

Oh and by the way, did anyone mention photos? :shifty:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for a friendly welcome.
We are based near Tain around 30 minutes north of Inverness.
Kettles always on for a fellow 80 Landcruiser user.

New members have to buy a round- Karl sells the beer coupons.

Hi Pete and welcome. Looking forward to seeing those trucks of yours. [emoji4]

Richard

Aye always have glenmorangie in stock we rent all the land from the distillery so always getting whiskey from the place. Horrible stuff I prefer beer any time.
i pop some photos on if I can suss out how to load them onto forum.

Just left of the smileys as you type is a little box with a tree in it click that and take it from there . There is or was a block on posting pics before a new user had posted 15 times so it may not work .

Welcome, and you have a great fleet of LC's
I lived for many years at Ardersier, been Aberdeenshire the last 15yrs, yet I am a Yorkshireman ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Peter and welcome from a mad 40 man I have a fj45 pick up and a fj40 with hj60 runing gear in them and love them let's have pics thanks a lot Tony.

image.jpegView attachment 22983View attachment 22984

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 124
I think I spy another excellent 80 photo for the calendar. [emoji4]

Back