Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad Kissengen announced 3rd to 6th June 2021

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well not wishing to get to excited and of course all things being equal, it looks like the the BK show is going ahead this year. June is some way off and most will have had a jab by then so as long as there's not been some massive resurgence in Europe, there's something to look forward too. Interestingly, this is exactly the same date that Tom has announced for the Stratford show. Hmm, Stratford, Germany, Germany, Stratford ..... Had a look at Eurotunnel tickets and so far the prices seem OK. less than £100 each way for a standard ticket. I just might take an uncharacteristic gamble here and simply book the Tunnel at the very least. Once things really start to open up, those ticket prices are going to rise like you've never seen. Not looked at ferry prices, but to be honest, the tunnel is so quick that I'd rather have the time saving over the cost as it is at present. Flexi tickets are nice but a real premium. In June I'll either still be working for myself or completely unemployed so I shall book the whole week out and just chill.

Back