Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Basic help with Memory Map anyone?

Chris said:
You always were a little pucker Gav.

Hey any chance of my Garmin coming home? I could plug that in instead!

Yes it's an odd thing Gav, there is something not right with it. It doesn't just plug into the USB and work, it has to create some virtual port or some b****s.

It comes with a GPS info app that shows it's all working properly and despite the device manager saying it's tickety boo the GPS app won't work indicating that it's tickety fnurk.

Bloody PCs, I really don't know why you lot put up with this cra...Oh hang on, we've done that thread :lol: :roll:

Chris

Still am buddy ;) Yeah, I mean't to bring it to Lincomb for you, agolpies for not doing so... :oops: Would you like me to post it back? Just make sure you have a full pack of fuses when you plug that badboy in - it blew 2 fuses in Muxley when I attempted to use it in Wales & I haven't tried it since...

I gave my pile of bits to my IT'd up buddy & he had it pumping away with no problem straight away :ugeek: Couldn't get involved with the pc vs mac debate as have never sat in front of one but yeah, the plug & (not) play side of pc's is quite frustrating :evil:

Back