Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Battery recommendations

fast but dim

I've done a quick search, but the prospect of having to fork out so close to xmas has robbed me of the enthusiasm to dig deeper.

following on from this thread:
http://www.landcruiserclub.net/foru...i-really-need-to-disconnect-battery-to-charge

My already 'dodgy' batteries failed to start the car tonight, it's been stood since sat, and i used my tmax compressor to blow up a tyre from 25 - 40 psi, and as a result, no go!

the batteries have been on from new (53 plate 120) and so at least one could well be goosed.

I recall that toyo are doing a deal on batteries, and so have called my local dealer (moons, wigan) but what are my other options?

ta ian

I just replaced Oiley's batteries via Euro Car Parts - got me new Bosch ones, dead posh :icon-cool:

there is a numx dealer in the village, iirc i got a good discount on my leisure battery!

keep 'em coming

Another vote here for Tayna. Bought a few off them over the years and their delivery is blisteringly quick and prices excellent.

If you have a business you could always try and blag a Halfords trade card. Makes their prices very competitive for batteries.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ditto for Tayna, I've bought a few Numax's from them and for delivery and price :thumbup: excellent.

Last edited:
Back