berkshire 4x4 show

Gary Mead

I am in uk
Mar 29, 2010
Royal Berkshire
not sure if this is the right place,but are any of you people going to the berkshire 4x4 show 14/15 august?
ive not been before but its local to me so planning to go on the saturday,anybody been before is it worth a day out?
cheers Gary :)

Andrew Prince

Feb 23, 2010
Joburg, sunny South Africa
Went a couple of years ago - very LR focused :roll: Reasonable day out, the events are quite entertaining. Otherwise wandering around and browsing keeps you busy for an hour or 2. I wouldn't make a huge effort to go again but if it's close to you, then worth a look!

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
Gary Mead said:
not sure if this is the right place,but are any of you people going to the berkshire 4x4 show 14/15 august?
ive not been before but its local to me so planning to go on the saturday,anybody been before is it worth a day out?
cheers Gary :)
I've been twice, last year I was a marshall there, I had a great time, we had a two laps round a figure of 8 speed trial, the fastest time was a tricked up Rangie who did it in 1.36 mins, my nearly three ton 80 did it in 1.46, I was quite pleased with that :cool: , my sig pic is me doing it, but on a couple of corners however I think I came close to capsizing :shock: I'm hoping we do it again this year, I've now got an Allisport intercooler fitted, perhaps it will capsize this time :? The Rangie DID end up capsizing on a repeat run :lol:
I am supposed to be marshalling this year but I may not get back from Croatia in time for the begining but I will definitely be there on Sunday. Stephanie, the organiser has promised this year will be bigger and better, I think there will be more club stands there, Crispin? and more traders exhibiting. There will be the Red Dragon ride-on Monster truck and possibly other monster trucks (If that's your thing)
Chas

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
I went there Friday night with the view of staying for the whole week-end, but it was crap this year despite the organiser saying it was going to be bigger and better, it wasn't :thumbdown: , I ended up going home Saturday afternoon. There were virtually no traders with 4x4 equipment, the fun fair didn't turn up because of the bad weather which also kept a lot of visitors away, the best thing was probably me crushing their axle twister ramp with my 80 :lol: , that got a good laugh anyway, all in all a big disappointment.
Chas

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks