Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Big Bertha the Blue Cruiser

Think this part is ready for retirement

IMG_20190303_110107.jpg

Still looking good Hayden.. Surely that rusty part can be salvaged?.. I take photos too of what i can, to help with my memory.. Iv got loads of ice cream tubs full of Nuts and bolts washers and springs... Lord knows where they all go....... It will be some Big Jigsaw when it all goes back together..

I'll pull it out the bin Higgy put it in a retirement home instead ie the shelf lol

It's great having a box full of old bolts etc. Never k ow when you will need one.

I reckon a bit of shot blasting that might be recoverable.
Are you in touch with Simon Holton at toyota for parts?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I reckon a bit of shot blasting that might be recoverable.
Are you in touch with Simon Holton at toyota for parts?

I've had them shotblasted and powder coated in the past but only when they are solid enough. I got some new ones when they were available imported for about £28 but that was a few years ago. Like Moggy said, try Simon Halton, he has been a big help to a lot of people.

Looking good Hayden. You'l be finished before me.. Impressive stuff mate:thumbup:

Ooo! Bugger!... At least you can slap some gunge in that rusty Hole....How Did the screen crack...Oh! i see. You were trying to get the screen out.... Bugger!:doh:

Had the same happen to mine. Got a replacement from auto glass.

Will defenetly heat the rubber up next time before starting to try and remove a window.

How much did they charge for a new on if you don't mind me asking ?

Will defenetly heat the rubber up next time before starting to try and remove a window.

How much did they charge for a new on if you don't mind me asking ?
I don’t know tbh as the body shop did it. I never thought they would have one but Andy lomas said to give them a try as he managed to get one for his Chevy blazer. Their stock holding is extraordinary!!!

I don’t know tbh as the body shop did it. I never thought they would have one but Andy lomas said to give them a try as he managed to get one for his Chevy blazer. Their stock holding is extraordinary!!!

Yes I did get one out of stock for the Blazer but only a couple of years ago I got one for the Suburban no prob. Like Andy said their stock is very comprehensive.

Back