Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bit of an event

Mark01

Country Flag
england
Hi all,
This happened on the way to work this morning. Bit of a landmark I guess. Passenger took the picture.
B9254863-F435-4A56-91B1-A16CC905CC48.jpeg
Good old girl, my daily drive and tow truck. I reckon she is good for another 350.000

Cheers, Mark

Great stuff mark! i tip my hat to all those using there 80 as a DD...

Oh, nice one, beats mine.

That’s the equivalent of 563k km when mine’s on 412k :thumbup:

I’m convinced the DD use keeps them going better than sitting under wraps for months on end. :clap:

Thanks guys,
I think the same Clive, using them keeps them going. Even when the mrs 120 is around and I want to pop to the shop I still jump in the 80. I keep looking at 100 series, but end up thinking nah I’m alright for now.

Cheers, Mark

@260,000 miles, yours makes mine just about run in. :icon-biggrin:

I agree, careful maintenance and regular hard work keeps em young.

Regards

Dave

She has been in a state of maintain and restoration since I have had it. The owner before me wouldn’t have cosseted her like I do, so I have had times where it seems I am always doing something to it. I’m not far from being mechanically tip top now, then it will be a tidy up on the bodywork. The only rust is in the bodywork she has none in the chassis whatsoever.

Cheers, Mark

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
She has been in a state of maintain and restoration since I have had it. The owner before me wouldn’t have cosseted her like I do, so I have had times where it seems I am always doing something to it. I’m not far from being mechanically tip top now, then it will be a tidy up on the bodywork. The only rust is in the bodywork she has none in the chassis whatsoever.

Cheers, Mark
I can relate to this..

She will keep going mark. I remember the last time I saw it. It's a nice one. Keep away from the 100s mate. I've had so many customers swap to the 100 and instantly regret it.

Well done Mark. I hope it's not about time you changed the cam belt. lol.

No worries Karl, the 80 won’t be going anywhere even if I do have time to find a nice 100.
Nearing the top of the to do list Frank.

Cheers, Mark

Back