Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Black edition 80 in kingsclere nr Newbury

Yes thank you for pics its always nice to see a cruiser in the right colour , instead of that dodgy blue don't you think Clive :whistle:

Sadly, I can't take the bait on that one Shayne, 80s look soooooo good in black. :lol:

Now I know why Matt and Gary are de-prioritising me :violin: :icon-wink:

Denis, Some good memories there, that was a good trip. Except the photo of your truck being washed, and my truck in the workshop having the front anti roll bar bracket welded back on. Not sure if I said but you were correct, the up-rated anti roll bars you recommend worked a treat (thanks for the tip).

Charlie - yep good memories. Glad the uprated roll bar done the trick - biggest single 'easy' change to the trucks handling. With all our weight the std roll bars cannot take the weight shift.

Ahhh - cannot wait for next year - I've scoped out two or three big trips that I want to join together...

Got the photos of the troopie - nice, very nice, good clean truck. very good base to start from.

I will look forward to our meeting next in Jakarta - But I'll be on lemonade until 23.00 - just so I know where I am at 03.00.

Never did quite catch the names of all those 'admirers' in those 'select' places you took me. LOL.

Back