Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bluepoint tools - any thoughts?

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
As above, really. These are meant to be SnapOn's budget line but appear excellent. Anything I need to be wary of?

Cheers

no not at all, they are as good but just not as bling

Is the guarantee the same?

I can't see them being made to a deliberately poor quality but maybe a step behind on the technology included.

I was told by my snap-on supplier that the warranty was only 6 months for bluepoint products. Thats why I swapped to Halfords Professional and Industrial ranges. I hope he wasn't telling porkies as he has lost out on a lot of sales over the past few years :roll: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have snap on and blue point tools and the blue point are good and the garantee is exactly the same.the dealer in are area is very good and will replace them with no problems and we have abused some tools.i would recomend blue point the sets when on offer are very well priced

I've never had to take up the guarantee on a Snap-On tool but, just in case, what's the process for regular, non-trade, punters?

I'd assume phoning the local franchisee and being told to sod off would feature in the early stages.

I have called on the snap on guarantee a few times. Generally its a no quibble replacement. :thumbup:

Looks like my old snap on dealer has done himself out of many sales then :roll: :clap: :doh:

Back