Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Boredom thread.....post up your favourite TV theme tunes.

Bored ? i'm growing a beard so i might not be recognized at hells gate and so i might make it into the general population , that keeps me busy .

I was going to say Dukes of Hazard and Fall Guy , perhaps thats what made me such a fine upstanding citizen :lol: But i remember Bonanza , Buck , the High Chaparall !

And the Waltons , believe it or not the Waltons was the only tv i ever watched that caused me a nightmare , she stole something and a tree crashed through her window at night . It was about the time i stole a chocolate bar from a shop as a kid , i'd been hiding it for weeks but took it back .

Im the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look good ! Remember it well
Yeah, High Chaperell, named a border collie Blue, after a guy in it.

"I never spent much time in school but i taught ladies plenty , its true i hire my body out and say ahey hey"

That Troy Tempest geezer, didn't he get suspended, for doing something to Marina to make her go all shaky ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, I was trucking then, hgv1, and was up north somewhere and went to cinema to watch that with another driver I knew. After we brewed up where we were parked in a lay by.

Smokey and the bandit, 'west bound and down'
Deliverance ' duellin banjos' and squeal like a little piggy
Good old Burt !

Yep, I was trucking then, hgv1, and was up north somewhere and went to cinema to watch that with another driver I knew. After we brewed up where we were parked in a lay by.

Not a series but we mustn't forget the best movie ever made
Ali MacGraw. Hot, Hot stuff or what, I wouldn't climb over her to get to either of you.

Mind you she is 81 now.

Wasn't she in Bullitt, and Steve McQueen slung her out at the side of the road ?

Back