Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bought a winch bumper and winch, good deal?

Derek

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Was told about a landcruiser for sale a few miles from mine with a winch bumper fitted, so had to have a look. Phoned him up and offered to swap bumpers and cash his way. Half way through our negotiations, he says he also has a OEM Toyota winch with remote ect in the garage. Didn't come with any winch wire but rest is all there with original wiring, connector cap covers, remote and bag, the whole lot (just need Battery wires).

He was happy with £400 and my old bumper, I was happy with that as new bumpers on ebay start at £350 and they aren't beefy enough for me.

Only thing I need to do is get it cut and raised an inch and a half as its for trucks with no body lift, then want it painted black.

Have I got a steal or is this about right for both?

No pics of the winch but it is just the normal OEM winch.

image_zps14648d06.jpg

I recon £400 for a bumper and winch can't be too bad, I paid a fortune for an ARB bumper, and I'm sure it's no better than others.

I don't recognize the make, with the raised centre top bar, but it looks the part. :thumbup:

Ive seen them before on some aussie trucks.

Very well made from aluminium, didn't look for a make might be something stamped somewhere.

I have one very similar but the bar acroos the top is straight not raised. Its made by a aus company called rally sport if i remember right. I think yours might be a older version then mine.
Stu

Back