Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bulb kit for a 120

Sam

Garage
Oops - nearly forgot the bulbs :doh:

Can anyone confirm the bulb size spec for the 120?

I'm thinking any foamed travel kit with an H4 will do? Does this sound right?

Thanks for any help :thumbup:

yep - I bought the Halfrauds one with the headlight aiming jobbies and the GB sticker ... and the yellow reflective vest and fire extinguisher - don't forget those :lol:

Got everything else except the beam converter - that's in the basket in amazon waiting for the bulb kit :lol:

Going for the Eurolite jobbies - cheap enough - hopefully ok. Already got the GB plate.

Cheers Gary :thumbup:

and the first aid kit ....

the list goes on - pays to check the AA / RAC websites :lol:

and a breathalyser in France from 01 July :o

You'll need to leave the food at home at this rate :?

And the other item is the warning triangle

That should be it - not sure if Spain is different - but there weren't too many policia waiting in the Pyrenees. Andorra was a long strip mall, so not really a problem :lol:

yup yup - got all that... :thumbup:

I'll post up a list of everything once it's all together :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
not sure how much this is upheld but I was lead to believe (read it on some credible website? :? ) that the fire extinguisher and triangle have to be accessible from the driver's seat and not allowed to be in the boot. Guessing if you get a cop who's wife has just left him for an Englishman and your triangle is in the boot, it's jail for you for the night :)

IIRC the high vis vests can't be in the boot (must be to hand) but the triangles can - and the fire extinguisher / first aid kit is a recommended not a legal requirement.

The latter two being part of the "good Samaritan" law that says if you don't stop to help someone in distress (accident etc) then you get a really rather large fine.

Of course, all things looking safe (given the state of the organised crime on the roads in France and Spain at the moment) I'm sure most would stop anyway. Imagine needing a law for that!?!

and if you wear glasses you must have a spare pair to hand....

AndyCook said:
2 WARNING triangles for Spain required.
2 warning triangles for Spain ?
Not just 1 ??

When was that ?

Gra

I thought I'd read 2 for Spain as well, probably in one of the caravan magazines.

Sam said:
Yup definitely 2 for Spain
OK, good info.

so is it place 1 triangle 10 meters back, and the second 50 meters back ?

Gra

Sam said:
Oops - nearly forgot the bulbs :doh:

Can anyone confirm the bulb size spec for the 120?

I'm thinking any foamed travel kit with an H4 will do? Does this sound right?

Thanks for any help :thumbup:

To answer your query, a H4 kit is what you need. :thumbup:

Back