Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bumper discussion

Re: Hankook DynaPro's

24Seven said:
Write up here of one fitted to a 90.

If you use Google Chrome it translates for you.

Looking at my ARB and the lights in that one they are the same.

They must get the same light and fit them.

Re: Hankook DynaPro's

one thing Julian V said was that you will need to replace all the bolts as they come with cheap Chinese bolts which are not rated. Also they don't come with spring washers/nylon nuts which is a bit worrying. apart from that i cant see a problem with their products, apparently arb, ironman and these bumpers are all made in the same place (so ive heard)

(to admin: i think its time to separate the hijack)

Yes, those prices to include the french tax, I bought my twin carrier rear from them last year at BK, and told julian V about them, it seems he was impressed as when I spoke to them again at BK a week or so ago they said that he had purchased some (how many i dont know), but it was enough for them to give me a heallthy discount on a front steering guard!!! (8mm ally).

I did have one critisism of the rear bumpers & that was the lights (no brake light in the cluster) & I modified mine, but give them tier due they took my comments on board and grabbed me at the BK show to show me how they had changed them to circular LED types.

Heres a link that I put up previously showing some pics of the rear bumper

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/AndyWhite28/Landcruiser#

All in all, I think that they offer good value for money & the delivery charges to UK arn't that bad

Andy

Gary, no need to trouble Angela for translation. It says something like:
"not until you have fixed the shower in the en suite, put that rockery in and bought me a new kitchen, and even then the answer is no. Password hint rhymes with look Angela, this shop sells diamond rings"

chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mais oui, bien sur. C'est vrai. Je suis un quatre Francais. Which make predictive text damn dificile n'est pas!

Christophe

Ah yes - but have been given approval (in principle). After I agreed to her trip back to Cape Town next year :shock: :?

Oh well, at least I did manage to order my suspension upgrade today!!! YAY!!! :lol: :lol:

As fitted to my truck.
http://www.freewayslattitude.com/access ... hdj80.html

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 58
Back