Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bush Lapa Caravan

Andykdj95

Country Flag
great_britain
View attachment 138920 Were currently on holiday in South Africa, and while driving along minding my own business spotted this thing of immense beauty. A BUSH LAPA got chatting to the guy and his family about this caravan off road thing and I want one! it gets worse the wife likes it to, and the place were they make them is in Paarl were my wife is from, and we're back there in 3 days, how will this end will I have to sell a kidney ( not mine the wife's ) it's so beautiful help!!!!!

View attachment 138920 View attachment 138921 image.jpeg image.jpeg

If you get to Capetown, drop in to see Heinz at Metalian. Their trailers are quite as 'complex' as that but they're going to be cheaper, very rugged and available in the UK to save you towing one back with you ha ha

If you get to Capetown, drop in to see Heinz at Metalian. Their trailers are quite as 'complex' as that but they're going to be cheaper, very rugged and available in the UK to save you towing one back with you ha ha
Thanks Ch
Thanks Chris will try and pop in there if I get chance

Andy top right of your picture is an offroad caravan if you are still there could you get a few snaps of that or anything else that can be towed or with a Toyota badge be great if you could ta steve

Andy top right of your picture is an offroad caravan if you are still there could you get a few snaps of that or anything else that can be towed or with a Toyota badge be great if you could ta steve
Hi Steve have moved on now if I see any more will post pics, going to visit the Bush Lapa factory soon and will be taking pics there.

I see in the top left of the exterior photo what looks to be a Jurgens off road caravan.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back