Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cabinet reshuffle

joinerman

Garage
What a load of old b******s, how can someone do a certain job one day & a totally different one the next with no experience qualifications etc, it's no different to me doing your job tomorrow, I'm a joiner & if i went for a job interview for any other job i would need qualifications as long as my arm & experience, arghhhhh my blood boils at these government cronies, jobs for the boys springs to mind.

Rant over.

That's what the bloated civil service is for - to go 'Yes Minister' then do what the mandarins want :lol:

Yep doesn't matter who's in power it's the no bodies with big salaries of the civil service who "run" the country

politicians, the only way to tell if they are lying depends on whether or not they are breathing.

Julian T said:
politicians, the only way to tell if they are lying depends on whether or not they are breathing.

I thought the only way you could tell they were lying was when there lips moved.

hmm, lips not moving, but still breathing, therefore lying.
not breathing therefore dead, so being truthful.
Yes I know it's a anti social outlook but I don't trust politicians, I prefer to adopt a "the only good politician is a ......." you know the rest.
They will say anything you want to hear to get your vote and once in power they will do anything to stay in power.
In some ways I think it's a pity that the queen has abdicated so much of her power.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
lips moving, telling the lie
breathing, thinking about the next lie he will tell ...
:whistle:

Definition of a Politician lying... when his lips are moving but he's not eating!

I have had a Cabinet reshuffle, it's now on the other side of the room. :lol:

Governments - it doesn't matter who you vote for, you're still going to get one.

C

Back