Votes: 26 76.5%

Votes: 5 14.7%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 5 or more - please email me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure if this is what you looking for?

DJI_0258 RE v1.jpg
IMG_1571.JPG
IMG_1572.JPG
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1631 RE v1.jpg
IMG_1691.JPG
IMG_1693.JPG
IMG_2331.JPG
IMG_2342.JPG
IMG_2443.JPG

We could do with some without snow to be honest. We've enough in that section to already be causing an issue. But we'd really like some Hundee shots.

Guys when composing your shots, there few rules. Either fill the frame like the pic above or place the object 1/3 up from the bottom and over in the left or right third of the width. When doing that, say for a car, have the car as thought it's driving across the screen as as though it's just leaving the screen. Sorry Gary, I don't want to sound harsh but all those shots of yours have car facing the wrong way except for the 3rd one. Can you see what I mean? It should give a feeling of motion and direction. It's kinda like you were taking a beautiful shot of the countryside and some idiot drove past as you clicked. Have you anymore like the 3rd one? Preferably without a camp site. We need a few more shots quickly.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Token? Nonsense. Very nice. Lovely feature shot. It just shouts Get outta my way!

Guys thanks for those last minute ones. I think I might be able to make something of that lot. How about we just feature one vehicle per year ha ha.

Guys thanks for those last minute ones. I think I might be able to make something of that lot. How about we just feature one vehicle per year ha ha.
Go on then Chris. I really don't mind if you use mine!!

Folks! All ordered!!

Many many thanks to Chris for the effort involved.

The calendars will drop at mine on the 21st, I will post them on the 22nd so all being well, you should get them on the 23rd or the following week.

If you have voted for one please send me your details via Conversation.
Costs are £8 a calendar for UK, add another £3 for far away places :)

Paypal details via conversation.

As soon as you get the details to me I will post them off.

Thanks all!

We never say who the winners are. That's the surprise when you open it. Some nice submissions in there.

Back