Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 5 or more - please email me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No 7 looks like route MH1 between Midelt and Imichil Sam

Yeah it wa Mark was good fun oh and it’s me and kingtom

That section can be a real beast, took us hours to do 2km in 2013

I don't know Nick i stole that one from another thread Clive posted it on , i don't take pics because i have no use for them other than to post them on the forum .

I took lots of your truck though. Ill have a rummage

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
P1030844.JPG
P1000398.JPG
P1000178.JPG

egypt

Last edited:
It's so hard to say Gav. You made choosing so difficult!

Guys seriously some great calendar shots. But we're a bit light on 100 series. Reinhard, you out there?
We're going to giver it until Friday evening. We're pretty close and if we get lots more it make life just harder. Remember though please before just putting up your holiday snaps, this is a calendar? No more pictures or your vehicle outside the local take-away whilst you're waiting for your missus. Trust me, they're not going to make it in.

Thanks Gav, that's the spirit.

My '100' has spent the whole year doing boring family stuff :violin:.

No pics from me this year :icon-sad:.

Bob.

Guys we're going to call time on this by Friday evening. We have to do all the doings and gather the originals in etc. When called, please send in the original in best res that you have plus please put a title and the name you want to appear under the pic on the calendar. We've had a few typos in the past. You can have your forum name or real name. Your choice. Title need only be the location.

Can you do that? Can you? Huh?

Oh no - Stuck in UK till Sunday. All my best photos are on comp. At home mind you I don' think I would would be lucky looking at some of these photo"s

Sorry about that Steve. But if we don't get a shuffle on, we might as well print 2019 on it.

@Steve. If the photos you had in mind were from Tabernas trip, let me know which ones and I can check with you and the submit on your behalf.

Regards,

Rodger

Back