Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Call for Pictures for Calendar "Landcruiser meets Landscape"

LC-Calendar

Country Flag
switzerland
Dear Overlanders and Landcruiser Enthusiasts,

Since the beginning of 2014 I am the proud owner of an 80 Series Diesel over here in Switzerland. It has a DIY drawer system, in-car sleeping set-up and lots of other mods. We plan a one year journey through the Americas beginning next summer. Driving home from our last offroad adventure in the Pyrenees, I had the idea to create a Calendar with pictures from Landcruisers from all over the world.

For this undertaking the help of the world's Landcruiser community is required – we need your pictures! The year's theme will be "Landcruiser meets Landscape".
Your most scenic campsites and other shots depicting your Landcruiser in the great outdoors - that's the kind of picture I am looking for.

I even got Toyota Switzerland and papercruiser.com to support me with prizes I can raffle off to reward your effort. All prizes are shipped internationally of course.

For details and upload see http://www.landcruiser-calendar.com/english-1/

Thanks in advance for your submissions!

Cheers,
Lukas

Last edited by a moderator:
Landcruiser meets Landscape - is that an artistic way of saying "crashed"?

Like this?

P1010499.JPG

Just wish I had something more spectacular

Last edited:
Now you see that's just not fair ....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry CJ just had to after your comment:icon-biggrin:

Thank you for all your reactions! I am quite amazed how big the 80 Series community is in GB!

Landcruiser meets Landscape - is that an artistic way of saying "crashed"?

We will save that theme for another edition...for this time we want the type of pictures like the other members already posted :)

To all the others: You got the hang of it! :)
But to become part in the raffle and potentially get your pictures printed in the calendar you need to submit them on http://www.landcruiser-calendar.com/english-1/

(@Chris, could you kindly edit this into a proper Link?)

So thank you all and keep 'em coming!

Cheers,
Lukas

Last edited by a moderator:
Not from my iPhone no
I'm away on business at the second someone else might be able to and weed out the unnecessary bits

Submitted.... Now about this raffle... !!!!

IMAG0165_zpsw9nagzej.jpg

Last edited:
...of course also non 80 Series models are equally welcome :) I just couldn't post this "Call for Pictures" in every forum...but feel free to spread the word ;-) I choose the 80s section because I have one myself:

IMG_7469_web2.jpg

Back