Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Camping Tipping Trailer

J66P

I have my camping trailer surplus to requirements so like everything else it may aswell go

tis a great little trailer and has done absolutely nothing to be honest, as far as I know it's done about 1000miles

its a 500kgs trailer with a payload of about 350kgs, not massive but certainly big enough for most DIY / camping needs

Size is apprx 1700mm long, 1250mm wide & 500mm deep, overall size is approx 2600mm long & 1650mm wide

Runs 13 inch tyres so your not going to overheat the tyres batting down the motorway like most other small camping trailers.

The trailer as fully covered galvanised lid (can be padlocked down) that open up full scope for easy loading, both front and rear panels are removable, rear drops down as a standard tailgate

The trailer does have a self tip mechanism, basically a hoop that secures the front down, remove the pin, undo the latch and the trailer will tip itself backwrads for easy unloading of rubble, soil etc...

Tyrs are literally like brand new and still have the hairs on them, the break away cable is also fitted, all the lights function correctly and are all present and in good order

Not really sure how much its worth but if it doesnt bring me somewhere very near the £300 mark it will have a dolly made and be tipped on its end and stashed behind my garage for a rainy day. Basically its worth me keeping it for any less just on the off chance I may need it.

It does have a damaged back reflector but I have just ordered one from the bay so that will be done shortly and also a slight bit of damage to the nearside where I got carried away with a rachet strap when i had some timber in it

Picture880.jpg

Picture879.jpg

Picture886.jpg

Picture881.jpg

Picture894.jpg

Picture888.jpg

slight bend where i got carried away with a rachet strap

Picture892.jpg

Back