Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Camping tomorrow night

adrianr

Thought I'd head up to the Lakes tomorrow for some laning.

Then find a nice spot to camp - should be where i took this last month. Very restful and quiet. Was a nice view to watch as it got dark, and to wake up to.
Pics not great being taken with iphone 3gs.

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

Another great nights sleep to look forward to in my Hennessy Hammock - its more comfy than my bed.
Pic below without the fly when I stopped off near Betws-y-Coed the other month for a nap, and ended up sleeping for 3 hours!

photo-1.jpg

Very nice mate. Proper relaxation is that. Just wish we lived in a country where you could do that more easily without some arrse coming along telling you that you can't. But then when people leave rubbish and the like behind and abuse any privilege that we might have it's hardly surprising. Looks a lovely spot.

C

Its is a nice spot. Spent a very relaxing time on my own just letting my mind wander.

You are quite right. Pity some fools abuse the privilege (those that leave a mess and those that stick their nose in and think they can tell an other what to do or not to do, poor misguided individuals). If you are not going to make a mess, nor any noise, and are being respectful of the surroundings we should be able to spend time where we please, within reason of course. I have assorted fleas for the ears of both sets of individuals, or some subtle subliminal messaging to send them on their way.

Back