Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can someone identify this please?

toadusmodus

Got the front bumper off at the moment to repair a little ;) damage done during an 'off' in the snow. Noticed that the pipe going to the cylinder thingy in the pic is bent backwards and damaged. Can someone please tell me what the cylinder is/does, and the consequences of the damaged pipe? Thanks.

IMG_0729.jpg

I understand that to be part of the air conditioning system; filter, condensor, dryer... Sommat loike dat!!!

Your's looks in marginally better nick than mine :lol:

Yep, that'd be the dryer! Hope the piping is still intact or your magical A/C gas has disappeared into space :?

Gav Peter said:
I understand that to be part of the air conditioning system; filter, condensor, dryer... Sommat loike dat!!!

Your's looks in marginally better nick than mine :lol:

Cheers, maybe a bit of gaffer tape and some silcone sealant to fix then...... :) And time to take a big hammer to the bumper to re-shape it a bit! Yours looks pretty good to, hope the tree was OK. The road sign I hit is a bit pissed now!

toadusmodus said:
hope the tree was OK
Its been a while since I ventured back to the local mud pit as they closed the entrance at the front - you can get in through the fence at the back as someone took a chainsaw to it the day after the closed the entrada but they obviously don't want us there on it so... :roll:

But yes, last time I went, the tree still had green on it!!! :lol:

I had a quick go at straightening my bumper but it was so horsed...

Gav Peter said:
Its been a while since I ventured back to the local mud pit as they closed the entrance at the front - you can get in through the fence at the back as someone took a chainsaw to it the day after the closed the entrada but they obviously don't want us there on it so... :roll:

Gav is this one of the Wirralls wide open vistas of which you speak, it sounds delightful.
:lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It is the dryer for the A/C, very cheap to replace and should be done whenever you have to open the A/C sytem for any length of time.

regards

Dave

Back