Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can you ID these please

warrenpfo

Am i correct in saying these are 120 alloys and wont fit an 80 or could they be from an 80

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Am i correct in saying these are 120 alloys and wont fit an 80 or could they be from an 80

Warren, you've linked to an image which is embedded in your gmail so we cannot see it.

When you add an image link like that tick the box which says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
It will try an pull it down and keep a copy on this server. If however you doing it from gmail then that won't work either because my server does not have access to your gmail. (If you send me the username and password I can set it up ;) )

Chas - this is why you cannot see the image. Not your fault this time :)

i cant see warrens last few pictures apart from the ebay link

Which ones Stu? URLs and I'll take a look quick.

How about now?

Sorry they where sent to me on email and i just dragged and dropped.

I could see them so assumed everyone could.

Hope it works now

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They look like 120 alloys, and as far as I know, they'll have the 6 x 139 PCD and 110mm centre bore, which the 80 Series alloys have to. The only difference I would imagine would be offset. However I'm fairly certain they would fit.

Which ones Stu? URLs and I'll take a look quick.

I couldnt see the picture on warrens thread on his wheels also the tyres.
Also xould only see one of clives pictures of the army truck for a few days.
Stu

That's a 120 alloy - it'll fit an 80 I believe (they certainly fit a 90) but will be 17", so you'll need new tyres if you already have a 16" set.

Offset is certainly not the same, also IIRC these are 7" wide, as opposed to 8" wide for the stock 80 series alloy.

Personally, these wouldn't be high on my list for 80 alloy replacements.

YMMV :icon-wink:

Last edited:
Hello warrenpfo.

cdadr is right,.. Its a LC 120 with a 20+ offset, not a good idea for a 80.
You'll be limited if you want to go for wide tyres.
On standard 80 rims (16 x 8") you can safely go up to a 33 tyre without a 2" lift.
Hope this helps.

Crazy Dutchman

Back