Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

CANCELLED: Plains play day and braai 20 August

Hi guys,

Shall we arrange another day out?

Even a meet somewhere or pub lunch if you don't wanna BRAAI!!

Saturday was great with the Boks getting one over the Kiwi's!

We are a group of three LC80's and would like to meet up and swap stories with others in and around London

Let us know when you got another date in mind :pray:

Lekke :dance: :dance: :dance:

Cossack said:
The stands were situated much too far from the sides of the arenas so it all looked too spread out.

A tour round the site, ending up at our club stand, you can see how spread out it is

th_Sitetour.jpg

Cossack said:
a display by a hovercraft racing group which was interesting

Short vid of hovercraft

th_Hovercraft.jpg

Just resuscitating this thread briefly to see if anyone is interested in a visit to the Plain this Sunday (28th)?
With the rain that's been around this week (and will probably be around on Sunday too :roll: ) it might be quite interesting... :whistle:

Obviously a lot depends on the army having finished spending our tax £££ racing around firing their pop guns and breaking LRs :lol:

I imagine Kiwi hill will still be accessible even if much of the range is shut and we could have a get-together around a braai for some of the newbies to meet other members of the club and some very minor "off-roading". I know it's a long way to go for a boerie roll and a chat so I'm just throwing this out there :mrgreen:

Thoughts?

Would need to run it past the wife and get a pass but will see what I can do. I will also phone the opps room at lunch to check on movments on the plain for the weekend if you like.

Will post my findings later in the day.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
warrenpfo said:
I will also phone the opps room at lunch to check on movments on the plain for the weekend if you like.

Will post my findings later in the day.
Sounds good, Warren - thanks :thumbup:

I too am a possible rather than a definite - just wanted to see how many might be interested.

FYI the plains are open to all this bank holiday. No plans to do any opps.

no go for me either. Spending the day in London meeting up with some of the wifes family.

If i get the landcruiser back together then im up for it.

Back