Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can't attach pics with iPad

Pat

Country Flag
new_zealand
15 minutes Cris? Famous last words... :lol:

Best st of luck mate, go for it.

The forum re-hash has been a worthwhile venture by all accounts, although the way I use it, there's little difference although thesearch facility is way improved and it seems that photo uploading from devices is much more reliable.

Thanks for all your enhancement efforts, it's not going without appreciation!
I still have a problem attaching photos to posts but my iPad is nearly 6 years old now so could that be the problem?Pat

What problems are you having Pat? What does it do / not do?

I still have a problem attaching photos to posts but my iPad is nearly 6 years old now so could that be the problem?Pat

It shouldn't make any difference how old it is Pat, especially if you've updated the ios periodically which should be automatic from Apple.

I can prepare another "tutorial" if you like using current screenshots from the "new" forum, if that will help.

I can prepare another "tutorial" if you like using current screenshots from the "new" forum, if that will help.
That would be fantastic - thanks. I can put it as a sticky here and in the help pages :)

That would be fantastic - thanks. I can put it as a sticky here and in the help pages :)

OK, I'll give it a go, if I can remember how to upload the screenshots from an iPad.... :laughing-rolling:

image.jpg

It works with my ipad2
click on 'upload image' below the text field and choose from the popup if you want to use an existing one or take a new one (ios7)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So, as stated, for iPad and iPhone, simply type some text as you wish (hope this works)...

Our friend's cat likes to hide in boxes...

and then you'll see see this on screen...

image.png

Position the cursor where you want the photo and press the middle button (bottom RHS) "Upload an image".

you should then see this

image.png

You then press "photo library" (or another button as appropriate) and it will take you to photos in your device. Photos taken on the device should be in "Camera Roll" but you can choose anywhere, "My photo stream" or any of the albums you may have created, the screen will look something like this...

image.png

After selecting "Camera roll" for example you'll see thumbnails of photos, like this...

image.png

Tap the appropriate photo and a blue tick will appear then press "Done" in the top RH corner and wait..... Milliseconds or up to 15 seconds later depending on upload capabilities of your server (in my experience) the selected photo should appear as a thumbnail with two option buttons "Thumbnail" or "Full image" take your choice, then the photo will appear as it will be when posted.

image.png

After pressing "Done" you get your options and then the photo.

say ahhhh!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back