Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Car vs Kudu

Cossack

I know where this is going and quite frankly I no longer care. I don't like the undertones so I'm going to leave it alone. Alas you are right about one thing, the driver in question was one lucky dude not to have been killed.

John

Where do you think it's going? because I'm bu99ered if I do. Being a local he must have known of the dangers of animals in the dark and was driving too fast.

So now the dude was driving too fast in total darkness. Maybe the guy was also blind with a walking stick! I rest my case. I've done a fair bit of driving in South Africa both on and off road and this was an accident that COULD have happened to anyone in similar circumstances. I'm NOT saying that the dude is blameless but calling him a idiot went a tab too far in my book. Let him without driving sin case the first stone, because I'm not that man....

John

It doesn't just happen in Africa either . . . .

Driving on the autobahn in Germany at 140mph in his BMW Z4, the Driver Hit a Deer...

Z4-1.jpg

The deer disappeared...
The driver stopped and wondered where the deer had gone......???
This is what he found . . . .

For all you deer hunters, this is how you pack a 150lb deer into a BMW Z4 convertible....

Z4-2.jpg

Z4-3.jpg

Z4-4.jpg

Z4-5.jpg

Z4-6.jpg

Bob.

Just gos to show how fast 140 mph is:shock:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've seen the pics of that all over the web and it always mentions "Z4"- it is just me or does that look like the front of a 3 series rather than a Z4? :? The graphic is actually of a M6 soft-top. :?

Though I doubt whether the deer would give a damn now !

Def not a german 3 series of that age. towing eye is on the wrong side

I can't stop thinking about that coach accident that happened in the Swiss tunnel. I mean, an hour on the road, near perfect driving conditions, no other vehicle, no drugs, not drunk, no speeding. Result 28 people dead including 22 children. Does it figure? No but it still happened. Now reports say the driver of the bus was helping to change a DVD at the time of the accident. I can't imagine what the parents of those children are going through......

John

Safe to say though that media reports should never be listened to as they are cra ...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Chris Green90 said:
Def not a german 3 series of that age. towing eye is on the wrong side

:?

Tow hook is right....the front looks very much like this to me......

Bmw-3-series.jpg

Back